If you’re looking for a casual day of casting for lunker Browns, Rainbows or Northern Pike, check out our Lake Float trips. We’ll take you out on Spinney Mountain, Eleven Mile, or the now famous Antero Reservoir — all famous for record (& line) breaking fish. Our guides can use either comfortable power boats or drift boats – whichever you prefer. As with our river floats, these trips are recommended for two anglers per boat (three by prior arrangement) to ensure your comfort and safety. Travel time is approximately 1 hour to these locations. This is a private trip. You will not be added to another trip.
Book Your Trip Online
Fly Fishing Lake Float Trip Price:
- One Person $425
- Two People $450
- Three People $500
Additional Trip Information
- Breathable waders and quality rods and reels are provided for your pleasure.
- Three person maximum per guide (two recommended).
- Colorado fishing license required.
- Reservations only.
- Ages 12 and over.
- Trips average 9 hours and depart at 8:00 a.m. daily.
- See our Equipment List for our suggestions for clothing & personal equipment.