In recent years, lake fishing has gained a lot of excitement at the Mountain Angler, especially at Spinney Mountain Reservoir and Antero Reservoir. While this trip provides a casual day on the water for all experience levels, don’t be fooled, there is plenty of excitement to be had. Producing potential record-breaking browns and cut-bows, these healthy reservoirs offer the largest average fish of any trip we offer. We are proud to have the most experienced and passionate stillwater fishing guides in the area.
Book Your Trip Online
Lake Float Trip Pricing:
1 Angler – $425
2 Anglers -$450
3 Anglers – $500
Lake Float – Trip Details
- ~9 Hours Door – Door | Meet at our Shop at 7:15 AM| Return to Breckenridge at ~ 4:30 PM
- Travel time to put-ins ~75 minutes – one way.
- All Trips are Private (you will not be added to another group)
- 1-3 Anglers = 1 Boat | 4-6 Anglers = 2 Boats
- COVID: Until further notice, you will drive your own car (following guide) to and from the fishing location and bring your own lunch
- Included: Rod, Reel, Waders & Boots
- Additional costs: Colorado Fishing Licenses, Flies & Gratuity