For all levels of experience. This is the best trip for first timers that want the chance to catch their first trout on a fly. Fish the local hot spots with an experienced guide. Trout species include, Brook, Brown, Cutthroat and Rainbow Trout in nearby streams and Lakes.
Fishing trips from all Summit County locations:
- Breckenridge: South Platte River
- Dillon / Silverthorne: Blue River
- Frisco / Copper Mountain: Tenmile Creek
Rivers we fish on half day trips include:
- Blue River
- Ten Mile River
- Middle Fork of the South Platte River
- South Fork of the South Platte River
Travel times vary from 10-30 minutes.
This a great trip for those who do not have the time for a full day trip.
Book Your Trip Online
Half Day Wade / Walk Fishing Trip Price:
- One Person $250
- Two People $315
- Three People $400
Additional Fly Fishing Trip Info:
- Breathable waders and quality rods and reels are provided for your pleasure.
- 3 person maximum per guide.
- Colorado fishing license required.
- Reservations only.
- Ages 12 and over.
- Trips average 5 hours and depart at 8:00 a.m. & 1:30 pm daily.
- Walk and Wade Trips are offered year round.
- See our “Equipment List” for our suggestions for clothing & personal equipment.
- All trips are privately booked trips, you will not be added in with another group.