Mountain Angler LTD.
Physical Distancing Protocol
For Guided Fly-Fishing Trips
As we move forward in this period of unprecedented times, our number one priority as a guided fly-fishing outfitter is the safety of our employees and customers, as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic. Mountain Angler is in conformance with the Summit County Business Physical Distancing Protocol and the Summit County Public Health Order.
The following is a list of Physical Distancing Protocols as it relates specifically to Mountain Angler guided fly fishing instruction. All employees will be informed and trained on these protocols prior to engaging with customers or interacting with other business associates. Further, all customers will be shown up to date protocols, via email or in person when they arrive.
- In the Mountain Angler shop (311 S. Main Street, Breckenridge, CO) all employees and customers shall wear face coverings.
- All employees shall complete the Summit County “Daily Symptom Check In” at the beginning of the day.
- Guide trips and instruction will be offered with a maximum client to guide ratio of 3:1
- Clients are encouraged to purchase Colorado Fishing Licenses online.
- Clients are encouraged to pay for their trip over the phone or online.
- To reduce gatherings, guides are encouraged to meet their clients at locations other than the shop whenever possible.
- Guides shall keep hand sanitizer available during all trips. Disinfecting wipes or spray shall be used on all high-contact surfaces including all fishing equipment after each use.
- All food products shall be brought by customers or shall be prepared by a restaurant following safety and sanitation guidelines set forth by Summit County.
- When passengers from separate households share a vehicle (carpool) the following criteria shall be followed, per the Summit County Business Physical Distancing Protocol:
- Hand sanitizer is used by each passenger when entering the vehicle
- The number of passengers will be reduced to 50% of the vehicle’s occupancy
- Passengers will sit in locations to maximize the distance between one another
- All passengers will wear a non-medical, cloth face-covering
- Windows shall remain open and ventilation shall be increased.
- All high-contact surfaces of the vehicle will be disinfected at the end of each day.
- During instruction, all employees and customers shall maintain a minimum 6 ft distance whenever possible. Verbal and demonstrated instruction (as opposed to hands on instruction) shall be utilized as much as possible. Where six feet of separation cannot be maintained, all employees and customers shall wear face coverings.
- When landing fish, guides and clients shall maintain at least 6 feet whenever possible.
- Phones and cameras shall not be physically shared. Photos shall be shared later digitally.
Mountain Angler is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope this Physical Distancing Protocol will promote awareness for not only Mountain Angler, but also for the best public health practices for people visiting our community.
Jackson Streit, Owner
Mountain Angler LTD.