Mountain Angler Fly Shop located at 311. S. Main Street in Breckenridge is one of the area’s finest outdoor clothing stores and fly shops.
Our fly shop is fully stocked and our inventory includes a wide variety of rods, reels, waders, wading shoes, vests, chest packs, rain gear, luggage and of course all the fly patterns and accessories you will need for a successful day on any Western river. Additionally we provide fishing and hunting license services, carry books/maps, and proudly boast the largest fly tying material section in Central Colorado.
So, whether you’re a novice angler or a seasoned veteran we have all the fly fishing gear you’ll ever need. It doesn’t matter to our pro staff either if you’re in the market for your first fly rod and reel or if you’re ready to pull the trigger on that Scott Meridian or Sage ONE you’ve been wanting. We greet all of our customers with enthusiasm and genuinely want YOU to be outfitted with the right gear!
- Fly Reels: Sage, Ross, Galvan, Abel, Nautilus, Tibor, Lamson, Waterworks, Redington
- Fly Tying Department: Tiemco, Umpqua, Wapsi, Hareline, Whiting Farms
- Fly fishing Accessories: Angler’s Accessories, Rio, Umpqua, Doctor Slick, Loon, Fishpond, Boss Tin, Rising, SA, Montana Fly Company, C& F fly boxes,
- Fly Lines/leaders/tippet: Rio – Scientific Angler- Umpqua
- Nets: Brodin, Measure Net Watcher
- Flies: Umpqua, Solitude, Rainey’s, Montana Fly Company, Idyllwild, Dreamcast
- Packs, luggage, vests: Fishpond- Sage, Umpqua, Patagonia, Columbia, William Joseph
- Waders/wading shoes: Simms, Patagonia, Redington, Korkers, Chota, Bailey’s
- Base layer underwear: Patagonia, Columbia, Minus 33, Terramar
- Wading Staffs: Simms, Fishpond
Tigerfish on fly caught by Jackson Streit. Zimbabwe, 95′.