If you’re looking for a casual day of trolling or casting for lunker Browns, Rainbows or Northern Pike, check out our Lake Float trips. We’ll take you out on Spinney Mountain, Eleven Mile, or the now famous Antero Reservoir — all famous for record (& line-) breaking fish. Our guides can use either comfortable power boats or Hyde drift boats – whichever you prefer. As with our river floats, these trips are limited to two anglers per boat to ensure your comfort and safety. Travel time is approximately 1 hour to these locations. This is a private trip. You will not be added to another trip.
Fly Fishing Lake Float Trip Price:
- One Person $375
- Two People $400
Additional Trip Information
- Gore-Tex waders and premium Sage rods with Ross reels are provided for your pleasure.
- 3 person maximum per guide.
- Colorado fishing license required.
- Reservations only.
- Ages 12 and over.
- Trips average 9 hours and depart at 8:00 a.m. daily.
- See our Equipment List for our suggestions for clothing & personal equipment.